Experience: 2-5 years
Role: Site Engineer
Industry Type: Real Estate
Department: Construction & Site Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Key Skills : Site Engineering, MS office AutoCAD Inventory Management
Education: Desired Candidate Profile: BE/ BTech Civil
- Making construction schedule and micro and macro-level planning of material
- Indent and Inventory management
- Site marking and Checking
- Maintaining site checklist
- Developing detailed designs.
- Billing & execution , surveying etc.
- Detailed accounting of materials, tools and tackles etc.
- Oversee of daily activities of site offices and coordinate with the contractors for project execution. Consultant shall review and monitor daily site reports prepared on a daily basis such as to the site register, material stock book, measurement book, accounts for expenditure and progress of the work.
- Works execution as per agreed item/ specification of work as given in the approved project details for time to time.
- Oversee the necessity for variation in items of works in consultation with the Senior Engineers.
- Attend and represent Project Office on-site and also for official meetings and any other work assigned by Reporting Manager in regard to any site project.
- You will manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert. Role of a site engineer combines technical responsibilities with project management.
- Site engineers are responsible for planning, marking out and levelling construction sites before any building work takes place.