He/She will be responsible for performing all phases of architectural work including planning, designing, and overseeing the ongoing Project sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- He/She will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservation’s from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match the Company’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional, and aesthetically pleasing workspaces.
- Controlling projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Using the briefs to identify needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Collaborating actively with vendors throughout the complete project, providing critical input on the smallest details right up to final inspection and approval sign-offs
- Developing architecture in line with the said needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Must comply with local statutory and regulatory standards for buildings and structures.
- Minimum 4 years of experience post qualification
- Experience in relevant industry – Coworking / Hospitality / Commercial Real Estate