Incuspaze Solutions Private Limited Incuspaze (“Incuspaze”, “Company”, “We”, “Our”,or “Us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
“User” or “You” means any person who accesses the Incuspaze Platrform or avails this Service of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying, interacting, considering or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Incuspaze Platform or any Service of the Company.
Incuspaze operates and provides different offerings which we make available through our services, features, products, solutions, apps and our websites or other offerings (the “Incuspaze Platform”).
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement’s terms, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Incuspaze Platform and Service.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT.
Your compliance with this Section is a condition of the License granted above. When using the Incuspaze Platform, you may not (or allow those acting on your behalf to):
- redistribute or sell any part of Incuspaze Platform or create a new product or service based on Incuspaze Platform;
- copy the content;
- mass download or create bulk feeds of the Content (or let anyone else do so);
- use Incuspaze Platform to create or augment any other mapping-related dataset (including a mapping or navigation dataset, business listings database, mailing list, social media, or telemarketing list) for use in a service that is a substitute for, or a substantially similar service to, Incuspaze Platform;
- reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code from Incuspaze Platform or any related software, except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- remove, obscure, or alter any terms of service or any links to or notices of those terms, or any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices; or
- do anything inappropriate, illegal, or in violation of others’ rights (including their privacy, publicity, and intellectual property rights).
- APPROPRIATE CONDUCT; COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND COMPANY POLICIES.
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using the Incuspaze Platform, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Incuspaze Platform only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Agreement and any applicable policies or guidelines Company may make available. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Incuspaze Platform or the content, you will not:
(a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
(b) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, or unlawful content;
(c) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights, or have the permission of the owner or other legal justification to use such content;
(d) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters, or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements;
(e) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any other content, message, or communication prohibited by applicable law, the terms or any applicable Incuspaze Platform policies or guidelines;
(f) download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(g) impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of content, software or other material;
(h) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Incuspaze Platform or Company services;
(i) interfere with or disrupt Company Incuspaze Platform or servers or networks connected to Company Incuspaze Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Company Incuspaze Platform;
(j) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Company Incuspaze Platform or Content, or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
(k) submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Company;
(l) create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
(m) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
(n) promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
(o) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
- CONTENT IN THE INCUSPAZE PLATFORM.
Company Incuspaze Platform allow you to access and view a variety of content, including but not limited to photographic imagery, map and terrain data, attendance management, visitor management system, augmented reality cards, management system, live location sharing, user live location solutions, business listings, reviews, and other related information provided by Company, its licensors, and its users (the “Content”). Additionally, you may choose to access other third party content made available in the Incuspaze Platform through the Company. You understand and agree to the following:
(a) Map data, traffic, directions, and related Content are provided for planning purposes only. You may find that weather conditions, mobile/date network, mobile device not being updated and/or refreshed, construction projects, closures, or other events may cause road conditions or directions to differ from the map results. You should exercise judgment in your use of this Content.
(b) By using the Incuspaze Platform, you do not receive any, and Company and/or its licensors and users retain all ownership rights in the Content. You may not use, access or allow others to use or access the Content in any manner not permitted under the Terms, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by Company or by the owner of that Content, in a separate agreement.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information you provide
This may include:
– User profile: We collect information when you create or update your account. This may include your name, email address, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), government identification or other identity cards, date of birth, photo and/or signature. This might also include the preferences and settings that you enable for your account.
- Information created when you use our services
This may include:
– Location Information
Depending on the services you use and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your precise or approximate live location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP Address,Wi-Fi, Geofencing, Bluetooth, etc.
We collect transaction details related to your use of our Incuspaze Platform, including the type of services you requested or provided, your personal details, date and time the service was provided, history, amount charged (if any), number of visits, live location inside and outside the educational premises, etc.
We collect information about how you interact with our Services. This includes information such as access dates and times, record history, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services you were using before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, cache or any memory, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information. Company may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession.
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information about you:
Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account, we may collect your personal information such as your username, first, middle, and last name, biometric, medical history, educational information, weight, gender, blood group, finger prints, languages, facial recognition, institution information, email address, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a photo associated with your account. If you want to add a family member’s name to your account, we collect the family member’s name, email address, and mobile phone number. We may also collect billing information when you sign up.
Data collected through use of the Incuspaze Platform. After you set up your account, we may ask for other profile and demographic information.
Geolocation. We collect your location information through your device IP address, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS coordinates (e.g.,latitude/longitude) available through your mobile device, tablet and related devices. We collect and maintain location data to provide you the features and functionality of the Incuspaze Platform. We may also share location information with third parties for advertising, research, analytic and other purposes. If you want to opt-out of the collection of your location data, please adjust your settings in your device to limit the app’s access to your location data. It’s your duty to sign-in and sign-out appropriately from the live location sharing features of Incuspaze Platform available through your mobile device, tablet and related devices or provided to you for use of all Incuspaze Platform. If not signed-in might limit the use of Incuspaze Platform and not signed-out may continue the live location sharing of your mobile, device, tablet and related devices or provided to you for use of Incuspaze Platform.
Social Media. When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you Like us on Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and others or post a comment to our Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and others page, we may receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and Incuspaze Platform before linking or connecting them to Incuspaze’s website or Incuspaze Platform.
Information we collect automatically through the use of technology. When you visit our website, use our mobile app, read our emails or otherwise engage with us, we and our business partners may automatically collect certain information about your computer or device through a variety of live tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, log files, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, or other tracking/recording tools (collectively, “tracking technologies”), and we may combine this information with other personal information we collect about you. We use these live tracking technologies to collect usage and device information, such as:
- Information about how you access the Incuspaze Platform, for example, referral/exit pages, how frequently you access the Incuspaze Platform, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the Incuspaze Platform from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the Incuspaze Platform.
- Information about how you use the Incuspaze Platform, for example, the features you use, the links you click, the ads you view and click on, purchase transaction information, your location when you access or interact with our Incuspaze Platform, and other similar actions.
• Information about the computer, tablet, smartphone or other device you use, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet Incuspaze Platform provider, platform type, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, phone number, mobile carrier, date and time stamp, a unique ID and/or QR Code, OTP that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device or your account (including, for example, a UDID, IDFA, Company AdID, Windows Advertising ID or other persistent device identifier or Ad ID), battery life, and other such information. With your permission, we may also access your photo or camera roll.
We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Incuspaze Platform and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
We use this information to (i) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Incuspaze Platform;(ii) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (iii) track your location and movements; (iv) identify and contact you across multiple devices; (v) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Incuspaze Platform and our marketing campaigns; (vi) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns; (vii) diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs; and (viii)detect or prevent fraud or other harmful activities; (xi) automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices; and (x) otherwise plan for and enhance our Incuspaze Platform.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Incuspaze Platform, as some features and Incuspaze Platform on our Incuspaze Platform may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. These browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on non-cookie technologies. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our Users, we are not able to respond to ‘Do Not Track’ signals from your browser at this time. We and our third party partners may also use information collected through tracking technologies for advertising purposes.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties outside the Company and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in some circumstances, as follows:
- We may share your personal information, including your location data, driving sensor data, unique identifiers and other data with third parties for their marketing and business purposes, including without limitation, to inform and improve third-party advertising. These third party partners may use this information according to their own privacy policies.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily post to the website or to our Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and others page will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or mobile app, or link your reviews to third party websites.
Other instances in which we may share your information: We may also share your information for business purposes, as follows:
- We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform Incuspaze Platform on our behalf or who help us provide our Incuspaze Platform, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic Incuspaze Platform.
- We may at anytime buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, Incuspaze Platform, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Incuspaze Platform will likely be one of the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also share, transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, Incuspaze Platform or similar transactions or proceedings.
De-Identified, Aggregated, or Otherwise and Anonymized Information: We share your information with third parties in de-identified, aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual or your device. These third parties may use the anonymized information for any purpose.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Incuspaze cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our Incuspaze Platform providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. We implement appropriate, commercially reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. We will never send you unsolicited emails or contact you by phone requesting your account ID, password, credit or debit card information or national identification numbers.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect and use information for the purposes including but not limited to:
- to enable smooth and efficient delivery of Services to the users with a view to ensure their safety
- To enhance the safety and security of our users and services
- For customer support
- For research and development
- To enable communications to or between users
- In connection with legal proceedings
- To download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of our Incuspaze Platform.
- To provide information or interactive services through this Incuspaze Platform, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
- Live location sharing
- Personal data for identity cards, real time attendance, cashless canteens, tracking, Library , medical history, hobbies management , report generation, management, notifications etc.
- Personal data for identity cards.
- Storage of history and data of Incuspaze Platform.
- To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on our Incuspaze Platform.
• To process orders or applications submitted by you.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
- To create products or services that may meet your needs.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
- To allow you to subscribe to our news letter.
- SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our Incuspaze Platform. Cookies are pieces of information that a Incuspaze Platform transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our Incuspaze Platform and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our Incuspaze Platform. We also use such information to provide visitors a personalised experience on our Incuspaze Platform. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the Incuspaze Platform without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our Incuspaze Platform to our visitors’ needs. This information can verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests
We have implemented reasonable high level technology security and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access, breach and improper use, and periodically review the same. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%.
- NO UNLAWFUL USE
As a condition of your use of the Site, Applications or Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Incuspaze’ server, or the network(s) connected to any Incuspaze’ server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, and computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- THIRD PARTIES
For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks linked to another Incuspaze Platform. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other Incuspaze Platforms, even if you access those using links from our Incuspaze Platform. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on Incuspaze Platforms that are not owned by Incuspaze. We recommend that you check the policy of each Incuspaze Platform you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such Incuspaze Platforms if you have any concerns or questions.
- RETENTION AND DELETION
Incuspaze requires user profile information in order to provide its services. It retains such information for as long you avail the services of the Company. Incuspaze retains certain information, including transaction, location, device and usage information, for reasonable amount of time in connection with regulatory, tax, insurance and other requirements in the places in which it operates. Once such information is no longer necessary to provide Incuspaze’ services, enable customer support, to enhance the user experience or for other operational purposes, Incuspaze takes steps to prevent access to or use of such information for any purpose other than compliance with these requirements or for purposes of safety, security and fraud prevention and detection. You may request deletion of your account information at any time in the Incuspaze Platform. Following such a request, Incuspaze deletes the information that it is not required to retain. In certain circumstances, Incuspaze may be unable to delete your account such as if there is an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, Incuspaze may delete your account as described above. Incuspaze may also retain certain information and/or historical data if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may, of course, decline to submit any personal information through the Incuspaze Platform, in which case Incuspaze may not be able to provide its Incuspaze Platform to you.
Delete Your Account and Personal Information: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Incuspaze Platform. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at our email address listed on our website.
Third Party Tracking and Advertising: We may share, or we may permit third party ad networks, social media companies, and other third party Incuspaze Platform to collect, information about your use of our Incuspaze Platform over time, including location information, so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Incuspaze Platform as well as on other websites, apps or Incuspaze Platform, or on other devices you may use. We may also display targeted advertising to you through social media platforms, such as Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and others, These third part ad partners may collect information such as click stream information, time stamp, hashed email address, device ID, your use of third party applications and/or precise geolocation data and other information, and may use your unique identifiers to recognize you across various devices you use. We and our advertising partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related Incuspaze Platform such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research.
To opt-out or control third-party tracking and advertising:
- Mobile advertising.
You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt out of some but not all interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
• Company Analytics and Advertising. We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Company Analytics, such as Remarketing with Company Analytics, Company Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Company Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Company Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double click advertising cookie) or other third party cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Incuspaze Platform. You may control your advertising preferences or opt-out of certain Company advertising products by visiting the
Company Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at https://Company.com/ads/preferences or by vising NAI’s online resources at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Third Party Location Sharing: We collect location data to provide the Incuspaze Incuspaze Platform, and may share your personal information, including location data, with other Incuspaze users, and with third parties for advertising or other purposes.
- Limit location sharing.You may turn location sharing “OFF” through your App settings. If you turn off location sharing, we will not share your location; however, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide the Incuspaze Platform (for example, to provide our
emergency Incuspaze Platform, to share your location with the other circles, or to provide location based advertising).
- Limit location collection and sharing. You can opt-out of future sharing of your precise location data with our third party partners by adjusting your settings on your mobile device to prohibit Incuspaze from collecting your location data. For example, depending on your mobile device, you may be able to “Turn location Incuspaze Platform ‘off.’ You can also adjust your device settings to withdraw permission for the Incuspaze app to access location data. We and our third party partners may continue to approximate your location based on other data. Please note that your Incuspaze Platform may not be able to provide all of our Incuspaze Platform to you if you disable access to location data through your device settings.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND INCUSPAZE PLATFORM
- YOUR LOCATION
- A) We collect information about your live location in order to provide you certain functionalities of the Incuspaze Platform.
- B) We will only collect your location where it is necessary for the purposes of providing you with the location based Incuspaze Platform features of the app as well as for the legitimate interests of Incuspaze or our business partners, such as for data. You can turn off location sharing– if you do so, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide you the Incuspaze Platform. If you would like to opt out of the collection of your location information altogether, please adjust the settings on your mobile device to limit the app’s access to your location information.
- C) You may opt out of us sharing your location with third parties for advertising purposes by following contacting us at the below address. You can also stop sharing your location with us at any time by updating the settings on your mobile device. Please note, however, that we may not be able to provide all of the functionalities of our Incuspaze Platform to you if you disable access to location data.
- D) If you no longer want to continue using the Incuspaze Platform, uninstalling the Incuspaze app or logging out from the Incuspaze Platform will also stop us from collecting your location.
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- A) From time to time, we may contact you with information about our products and Incuspaze Platform. Most of the marketing messages we send will be by email or through push notifications or related communications on your device.
- C) You can change your preferences at a later date by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing newsletters.
- D) Please note that if you do opt-out of or do not grant consent to receiving marketing related messages from us, we may still send you non-marketing messages, such as communications relating to the provision of our Incuspaze Platform.
- USERS’ RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you may have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- A) Right of Access.You may have the right to obtain:
- confirmation of whether, and where, we are processing your personal information;
- information about the categories of personal information we are processing, the purposes for which we process your personal information and information as to how we determine applicable retention periods;
- information about the categories of recipients with whom we may share your personal information;and iv. a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- B) Right of Portability.You may have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use, or to request the transfer of your personal data to another person.
- C) Right to Rectification.You may have the right to obtain rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- D) Right to Erasure.You may have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to erase your personal information if the continued processing of that personal information is not justified.
- E) Right to Restriction.You may have the right, in some circumstances, to require us to limit the purposes for which we process your personal information if the continued processing of the personal information in this way is not justified, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you.
- F) Right to Object.You may have a right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interests where there are grounds relating to your particular situation. There may be compelling reasons for continuing to process your personal information, and we will assess and inform you if that is the case.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- A) Limitation on Indirect Liability.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PARTIES AND COMPANY’S LICENSORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT), SAVINGS, GOODWILL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE PARTY OR LICENSOR, AS APPLICABLE, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF DIRECT DAMAGES DO NOT SATISFY A REMEDY.
- B) Limitation on Amount of Liability.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PARTIES AND COMPANY’S LICENSORS, MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO THE COMPANY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE TWELVE MONTHS BEFORE THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
- A) COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS SUPPLIERS/VENDORS/PARTNERS, ETC) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR THE INCUSPAZE PLATFORM.
- B) SUBJECT TO THE COMPANY AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS SUPPLIERS/VENDORS/PARTNERS,ETC) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT AND THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE INCUSPAZE PLATFORM.
- NOTICE TO YOU
- HOW TO CONTACT US