We are looking for a talented Marketing professional for our Digital Marketing team, who will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers. He/ She will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services and enhance business by lead generation
Experience: Min. 2 years of relevant experience
CTC: As per industry norms
- Develop and implement efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Organize and implement advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preference, evaluate trends and study competition ventures
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Support Marketing Manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Collaborate with Content Team in order to share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Collaborate with other teams, like technology & content to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts (includes both Social Media Pages and Ad accounts).
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Knowledge of Online Marketing Channels.
- Familiarity with Web Design.
- Graphic design knowledge will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Thorough knowledge of marketing best practices, social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness