This person will be responsible for scaling the business by providing Office and Managed workspace solutions to corporates and enterprises.
- Create a pipeline of property options in the market for office leasing solutions for corporate clients.
- Review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
- Shortlist properties as per mandatory checklist and finalize after discussion with the Management.
- Due diligence and knowledge of Compliances.
- Analyze data from numerous sources in determining the long-term acquisition strategy and in researching and finding purchase deals.
- Visit and evaluate each prospective area to understand competitive position, vacancy and rent rates to create negotiating leverage.
- Contract management with the landlords
- Finalize Lease Agreements and documents.
- Experience in a multi-site property role (Preferably in the Commercial real estate or Coworking).
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate.
- Good communication skills
- Strong networking, research, and negotiation skills
- Prior experience in dealing with landlords and brokers