The IT Manager’s role is to assist with the planning, installation, and maintenance of network infrastructure. This includes both the hardware and software utilized across the organization. This person will ensure the integrity and stability of the existing and future LAN & WAN configuration, as well as any/all communication links used to support said infrastructure while maintaining business continuity
Responsibilities and Duties
- Server and network administration and implementation of IT standards.
- Work independently to support servers, WAN/LAN’s, Network Security, Network Performance, Network Monitoring
- Strong skills in Microsoft Networking, and Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCI/IP, IIS
- Diagnosing complex System/ IT related problem and delivering effective solutions.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Analytical problem solver with excellent research and troubleshooting skills
- Networking experience with printers and scanners
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in computer science or information technology related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of Windows systems (desktop and server)
- Comprehensive knowledge of LAN and WAN.
- Knowledge of network switches, routers, firewall rules; network security a plus