A Center Manager is the face of a company, managing communication in both directions. Responsible for all communications, PR, Social media, events and managing site day to day operations. A Center manager helps build, grow and manage a company’s or brand’s online communities. Using analytics tools to monitor social media outlets, online forums, and blogs, a Center manager finds out what people are saying about a company or brand. A Center manager also engages with customers and fans and uses social media and live events to help increase brand loyalty.
- A center manager is responsible to maintain healthy relations with the building management team and with coordination to resolve if any issues.
- Regular property inspections and concerns to pass on to operations.
- Following the budget is given by CT.
- Making sure of minimum energy consumption on a daily basis.
- He/she must be able to build a good rapport with the customers and greet the customers when they enter the office overall building a strong relationship with the customers.
- Handle customer requests promptly
- It is the duty of a Center Manager to keep a record on people who have come to the office. Maintain records of their queries /feedback.
- Maintain adequate stocks of office supplies.
- Center Manager is entirely responsible for up keeping the allotted floor or site. On a daily basis, she/he should take regular rounds in the property and if any concern should report to the responsible department.
- Keep up the workflow of the internal client working area.
- Attend regular meeting coordinated by the Business Centre. Self-Supervisor to discuss the situation for improvement.
- Ensure appearance, hygiene, courtesy, and telephone manners are in good order.
- Organizing events and management.
- Customer relations– the Center Manager is often responsible for customer support –answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, and direct) and managing any online feedback forums such as Get Satisfaction pages.
- Communications/marketing strategy– the Center Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s publicfacing communications.
- Updating ongoing events.
- Business development – A Center Manager can also be responsible for business development and sales.
- Managing Accounts related data on a daily basis like Clients Agreement, Clients KYC, Vendor invoices, Vendor payment status & follow-ups, Rental payments. (Hard copy to maintain)
- Operation related data on a daily basis like,
o Daily ops reports.
o Meter reading report.
o Pantry sales report
o Training report.
o Frisking report.
o Vendor Food sales report.
o Lost & found the report.
o MMR monthly.
o Pest control report.
o HK/Pantry consumption report.
o Happay Card expenses report.
o Plant vendor visit report.
o Water delivery report.
o VMS report.
- Managing Security/ Pantry / Housekeeping staff work (Expectations to pass on)
- Operating a postal service for tenants, including receiving and sorting all incoming mail for tenants, administering the collection, franking, and dispatch of tenant’s post including registered and recorded mail
- Operating a telephone message taking and answering service for tenants when appropriate arrangements have been made.
- Operating a clerical service for tenants, including word processing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Hotel Management degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Exceptional public speaking skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Mindset open to new and innovative solutions